Sunday, August 21, 2011

Situational Dillema's

I tend to think some actions should have automatic reactions, but I'm finding it's  quite an opinionated world. When I give advice to my friends, I notice it's different from other people's thoughts. I would like people to comment on a topic, see if we have a similar theory.

For this blog, please comment (@ BOTTOM OF PAGE) how you feel about the following situation. There is no right or wrong answer, just the beauty of indifference.

Is it ever okay to date your BEST-FRIENDS (serious) ex?


-LisH






1 comment:

  1. This is a complicated situation with no simple right or wrong answer. First and foremost a conversations should happen with the friend.

    There are many factors that come in to play. How did the relationship end? Was is clean, bitter or just plan nasty? Would this friend do the same to you or another friend? How serious are your feelings for this possible date? There are too many men out there to ruin a friendship over one.

    My instinct answer would be NO. However, it needs to be understood that there are all types of circumstances and having feelings for someone is not something one can control. Most important, be honest and open with your friend.

    ReplyDelete